New Circuits

Trust our licensed and insured master electrician to run a new cable (whether its 120v/ 240v) to practically any location in your home, due to an old wire that went bad, or if you have added something new that requires it to be on its own circuit, such as a hot tub, under counter fridge, smoke detector etc.

Contact Us

We look froward to hearing from you.


ADA button